Summer Check Up
We are happy to offer you our Summer Check Up service. We can perform this mid season check up in July, August or Sepember. As many times as needed or wanted. During this check up we will perform the following procedures.
- Run through all zones
- Inspect all sprinkler heads
- Check for lack of coverage (dry spots) that may be hard to detect in springtime
- Perform a main line pressure test (to detect any leaks in the main line)
- Adjust controller schedule as needed
- Analyze for possible upgrades to any of the systems components that would improve coverage and control of the systems
- Check the rain sensor (if system is equipped with one)
If needed we can
- Straighten and set to grade and heads not positioned correctly
- Move, add, or remove any heads that would improve coverage
- Repair any parts that have gone bad since springtime
- Improve and / or upgrade any other components
Please let us know if you are interested in this service.